Created by a local Durham artist and filled with well-loved and historic Bull City landmarks, this cotton towel is the perfect graduation, moving, or anytime gift for the Durham lover in your life.
The artwork features iconic and historic downtown landmarks like the Lucky Strike Tower at the American Tobacco Campus, the Major the Bull statue, the Durham Hotel, DPAC, Carolina Theater, the Kress building and much more.
• These tea towels are large, absorbent, and 100% cotton.
• The artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
• The design is screen printed by a local North Carolina-based printer, and captures all the details of the original hand-drawn pen-and-ink artwork.
• Each towel is individually packaged with cord with decorative hangtags, making them great to give as a gift!
• Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry.