If you're all about that Carolina coastal living (or at least vacationing), this watercolor print of Wilmington, North Carolina is for you!
The artwork features well-known sites around town, like the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge, the Latimer and Burgwin-Wright Houses, Thalian Hall, the Brooklyn Arts Center, Boombalatti's, the Wilmington Journal, and downtown buildings along the riverwalk.
• What to know more about the painting? You're in luck! Every print includes an insert with information about everything pictured in the painting.
• The vibrant and detailed artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
• You will receive an unframed, archival giclée reproduction of the original pen-and-ink and watercolor painting. They are printed on a sturdy, 100% cotton paper that is lightly textured, and reproduces all the subtle details and colors of the original painting.
• Prints are packaged in a compostable cellophane bag with cardboard backing.
• Choose from two ready-to-frame sizes.