Bring a piece of Wilmington to the heart of your home - the kitchen!
The artwork on this towel features well-known sites around town, like the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge, the Latimer and Burgwin-Wright Houses, Thalian Hall, the Brooklyn Arts Center, Boombalatti's, the Wilmington Journal, and downtown buildings along the riverwalk.
• These tea towels are large, absorbent, and 100% cotton.
• The artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
• The design is screen printed by a local North Carolina-based printer, and captures all the details of the original hand-drawn pen-and-ink artwork.
• Each towel is individually packaged with cord with decorative hangtags, making them great to give as a gift!
• Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry.