Whether your scene is Motorco on Friday nights or the farmers’ market on Saturday mornings, this vibrant art print is perfect for you.
Created by a local Durham artist, the artwork includes some of the Bull City's favorite hangouts and landmarks, including Fullsteam, Motorco, King's Sandwich Shop, the old Durham Bulls stadium, Durham Central Park, Liberty Warehouse and more.
• What to know more about the painting? You're in luck! Every print includes an insert with information about everything pictured in the painting.
• The vibrant and detailed artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
• You will receive an unframed, archival giclée reproduction of the original pen-and-ink and watercolor painting. They are printed on a sturdy, 100% cotton paper that is lightly textured, and reproduces all the subtle details and colors of the original painting.
• Prints are packaged in a compostable cellophane bag with cardboard backing.
• Choose from two ready-to-frame sizes.