Bring a part of the Southern Part of Heaven to the heart of your home - the kitchen! This cotton tea towel showcases beautiful Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
The artwork features classic UNC Chapel Hill landmarks, like the Old Well, Wilson Library, and the Davie Poplar, along with favorites of college students and townies alike, like The Baxter, Merritt's Grill, Linda's, Sutton's Drug Store, and Julian's.
• These tea towels are large, absorbent, and 100% cotton.
• The artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina (and UNC grad!).
• The design is screen printed by a local North Carolina-based printer, and captures all the details of the original hand-drawn pen-and-ink artwork.
• Each towel is individually packaged with cord with decorative hangtags, making them great to give as a gift!
• Machine wash in warm water and tumble dry.