If the High Country has your heart, this Boone, North Carolina print is for you!
The artwork is is full of well-loved sites around town, including King Street standbys like Mast General Store and the Appalachian Theatre, the Watauga County Farmers' Market, Espresso News, the Dan'l Boone Inn, the Boone Mennonite Brethren Church, Kidd Brewer Stadium, and the Mile High Swinging Bridge at Grandfather Mountain.
• What to know more about the painting? You're in luck! Every print includes an insert with information about everything pictured in the painting.
• The vibrant and detailed artwork was created by a pen-and-ink and watercolor artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
• You will receive an unframed, archival giclée reproduction of the original pen-and-ink and watercolor painting. They are printed on a sturdy, 100% cotton paper that is lightly textured, and reproduces all the subtle details and colors of the original painting.
• Prints are packaged in a compostable cellophane bag with cardboard backing.
• Choose from two ready-to-frame sizes.